Creative thinking can boost hotel business during pandemic
The pandemic has finally made evident that revenue management is not about analytics and crunching numbers only, but a lot about being creative.
Hasnain Noorani | 2 months ago
Coast hoteliers yet to get their share of Sh2.3b Covid-19 kitty
Tourism Finance Corporation says most have not applied, others lack proper documentation although the region was allocated 60 percent of the fund.
Philip Mwakio | 4 months ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries