Will lobbyists manage to alter Kenya's firm stand on gays?
Kenyans would not boldly speak out on matters relating to homosexuality for the fear of the cost of exposure
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 19 days ago
Kenyans should rise up against all forms of segregation
Kenyans of goodwill should come together to strongly condemn the divisive political undertones creating an atmosphere of hostility and uncertainty in the country.
Eric Wanjohi | 5 years ago
No one forced suspected gay men to undergo anal tests, says DPP Tobiko
The State has asked the court to dismiss a petition by two men seeking to declare anal examination and evidence derived from the procedure unconstitutional.
Willis Oketch | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession