Students in Western Kenya face discrimination over HIV status
Stigmatisation of people living with HIV/Aids has long been one of the major challenges in managing the disease.
By Maureen Odiwuor | 4 years ago
My 21-year battle with HIV, cancer led me to become patient advocate
Being diagnosed with HIV then was a death sentence. Kwenda attempted suicide by diving into the Indian Ocean.
Mercy Kahenda | 4 months ago
HIV stigma, national cohesion on day two of drama fete
HIV-positive student writes script to tell his story and instead of the usual stigma, gets huge support from community.
George Orido | 3 years ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Briton loses custody of his son to Kenya woman
- Murgor’s past cited in Chief Justice interview
By Paul Ogemba
- KCPE stars' dreams and career plans