Somali refugee problem should not be our permanent burden
The debate over whether or not to repatriate the Somali refugees from the Dadaab camp is worrying to say the least.
By David Oginde | 6 years ago
Repatriation of Somali refugees could take years, UNHCR warns
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) says Dadaab will continue to grow even after the repatriation of the refugees as planned.
Cyrus Ombati | 7 years ago
Over 12 million stateless people - UN warns
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI