How 'Happy Hour' is unlocking traffic gridlocks in Mombasa
During 'Happy Hour', normally between 7am and 8am as well as 6pm and 7pm, vehicles are allowed to use the wrong side of the road.
By Joackim Bwana | 11 days ago
Happy International Nurses Day: Salute to all the health workers
May 12, every year, Nurses celebrates the founder of modern nursing \"A Lady with a Lamp\" called Florence Nightingale
JOSPHAT NJOROGE | 1 year ago
Sex, money and power in the Happy Valley: Why British aristocrats love Kenya
“Given the high statistical incidence of murder, police brutality, unfortunate accidents and wrongful arrests, Kenya is undoubtedly the most dangerous country in the world for the male British aristocrat,” says Lord Monson.
Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI