Gulf African Bank Managing Director on weathering pandemic
Gulf African Bank is with customers whose businesses have been affected by giving them deferred payment periods on their loans.
By Yvonne Kawira | 8 months ago
Gulf African Bank: Why we don't lend to casinos, breweries
There is big opportunity to grow this segment. It is also a way of giving back to the community and empowering people who we believe can do better.
Mumbi Kinyua | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth