Raila Odinga battles graft claims by Dominion group
Burgess, who has accused Raila and politicians associated with him of frustrating his business through extortion, violence and eviction threats, claimed his troubles began when he refused to fund the Opposition leader and his Orange party. He argued that this would have been against American law.
OLIVIA ODHIAMBO, KEPHER OTIENO | 4 years ago
Egerton varsity boss Mwonya suspended over graft claims
Egerton University Vice Chancellor Prof. Rose Awori Mwonya has been suspended pending investigations into misuse of office among other graft claims.
Steve Mkawale | 2 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body