Amnesty International criticizes move to block unvaccinated Kenyans from government services
It will be mandatory for Kenyans to have a coronavirus vaccination certificate to access in-person services in government offices starting December 21
By Jael Mboga | 5 months ago
'We have ironed out legal issues on identity card'
ICT Cabinet Secretary Joe Mucheru sat for an interview with The Standard and broke down how the process will be implemented.
Wainaina Wambu | 1 year ago
List of services you will miss out for not having Huduma Namba
A proposed bill by Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiang’i regarding Huduma Namba is already eliciting mixed reactions after it emerged that there might be di
Vincent Kejitan | 2 years ago
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri