Gaza Strip gets first new hospital in a decade, two more due this year
The Gaza Strip's struggling healthcare system will get some much needed help in 2016 after the first new hospital in a decade opened its doors in the territory last month and as two more foreign-funded clinics are set to launch this year.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
Egypt finds 15 dead African migrants near Israel border
Egyptian police found the bodies of 15 African migrants on Sunday who appeared to have been shot dead in...
Reuters | 5 years ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels