Why fourth industrial era doesn’t require course specialisation
They are open to many opportunities without ideological baggage. Covid-19 has taught us the importance of being multiskilled.
XN Iraki | 2 months ago
Education and cloud technology in Kenya – the key to a competitive edge
The biggest area for concern is the ability to connect to the Internet – the backbone of online communication and connectivity.
Tonny Tugee | 7 months ago
Uhuru allies play safe after surprise BBI judgement
- Wasted in jail, confused in freedom
- Why Covid-19 fourth wave will be lethal
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- What you need to know about the Juja by-election
- Ruto, Raila and Matiang’i lock horns in Bonchari by-election
- Quick facts on the Bonchari by-election