African glamour amidst modernity?
Away from the hustle and bustle of Nairobi and the rapidly expanding Thika town is Fourteen Falls Lodge. The getaway, which is sandwiched between the Thika-Garissa Road and the Chania River is at best kept traditional and unadulterated by so much sophistication; therein lies its beauty.
By - Jeckonia Otieno | 8 years ago
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina