Governor Waithaka refutes ICT ministry's claim on cables
The local government has denied claims that it refused to allow the installation of fibre optic cables. According to ICT Cabinet Secretary Joe Mucheru, Nyandarua, Kwale and Kajiado did not allow the cables to be laid in their territories.
By James Munyeki | 5 years ago
Hackers threaten national security
Vandalising cables an economic crime
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina