FAA grants SpaceX license to resume rocket launches on Monday
Elon Musk’s SpaceX rocket company has been cleared to resume flying following a launch pad explosion four months ago, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration said on Friday.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Two killed when F-16 collides with small plane over South Carolina
A US F-16 fighter jet and a small plane collided in midair over South Carolina on Tuesday, killing two aboard the private plane while the military pilot ejected safely, authorities said.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Bizarre: Man found licking dead teacher’s blood in mortuary arrested
By James Omoro
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- Where are our girls? Eastleigh mothers cry out for missing daughters
- Koome: I’ll work with Executive but cannot give up independence
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- Kirubi had razor-sharp intellect and nurtured promising young talent
By Eric Latiff