Be sensitive when your spouse loses a job
The generation in their 60s and above usually got government jobs for keeps. Once they were employed, they relaxed and the thought that that job would ‘walk away’ never occurred to them. They waited for retirement, dutifully filing their payslips as they counted the years to retirement.
By VERONICA CHEROP | 7 years ago
After Quailgate wife demands vetting of our family finances
After our quail project failed to take off, my wife and I cut our losses and decided to invest in another venture that would guarantee that we would not get thrown out by the landlord.
By MAFTAH YUSUF | 7 years ago
PNU vows to back Raila, form coalition with ODM
By Samson Wire
- Eyes on Navy as Kenya takes tough stance on Somalia
- Grand reception for Raila as he storms Ruto’s Eldoret backyard
- Raila feted for championing unity, development
- Family pays tribute to businessman found dead in park
- Pregnancy, child loss comes with painful, silent grief
HEALTH & SCIENCE