Top-down, bottom-up economy theories will not work in Kenya
As we reflect on the challenges towards our national and local economy, and in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, let us keep this wisdom in mind.
Fred Ogola | 1 month ago
MPs should respect the law, constitutional offices
The recent move by MPs to clandestinely award themselves a hefty send off pack of a whooping two billion shillings is invariably manifest of the ingenious attitude by a crop of leaders; politicians and non politicians alike towards the Constitution in general and in particular the commissions it establishes.
- | 8 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession