Eveready East Africa sinks further into the red with Sh206.5m loss
Regional consumer goods company Eveready East Africa has sunk deeper into trouble after posting a Sh206.5 million loss for the full year ended September 30, 2016.
Patrick Alushula | 4 years ago
Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- Kaizen: The Japanese business philosophy taking root in Kenyan firms
MONEY & CAREERS
- 'Political enemies using Otiende’s removal to cause division in ODM'
By James Omoro