If MPs who pass the budget don't need a degree, who does?
The High Court has annulled a section of the Elections Act 2012 which required those aspiring for election as MPs to have university degrees.
By Veronica Onjoro | 28 days ago
Leaders with varsity degrees and no integrity are useless
I do not think any present or past leader can entirely attribute their performance to a degree.
Kalangi Kiambati | 10 months ago
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Virility problems? Try onions
HEALTH & SCIENCE