Remember us at the ballot, DP Ruto pleads with Turkana voters
Deputy President William Ruto yesterday commissioned a tarmac road and power project in Turkana North Constituency.
By Joan Letting and DPPS | 4 years ago
Elgeyo Marakwet senator Kipchumba Murkomen has rubbished Wetangula's claims of rigging
Elgeyo Marakwet senator Kipchumba Murkomen has rubbished claims by the leader of the majority in the senate Mosses Wetangula that the speaker helped rig the votes that saw the election bill move to the next stage.
Paul Barasa | 4 years ago
Varied reactions over gazetting of Wetang’ula voter bribery findings
There were mixed reactions over the gazetting of court findings that Bungoma Senator Moses Wetangula’s bribed voters.
Titus Oteba | 5 years ago
Uhuru, Raila have teamed up to lock me out – Ruto
By Brian Okoth
- I’m ready to shelve presidential ambition – Governor Joho
By Betty Njeru
- Chaos rocks Jimmy Wanjigi’s Migori meeting
By Anne Atieno
- I am not fighting Uhuru, Muturi says
- Magoha must apply better methods to keep all learners in class
- 10 chairs only for Ruto’s Kakamega church visit?