Food Authority backtracks on tea rules after uproar
Regulations propose that all tea buyers submit a performance bond equivalent to 10 per cent of the estimated value of the tea they planned to buy
By Macharia Kamau | 9 months ago
Rethink plan to move tea selling to e-auction platform
The East African Tea Trade Association (EATTA) plans to automate the auction system to move its current open cry to e-auction, a plan that has been in the offing for some time now.
Salaah Balala | 4 years ago
High expectations as radical tea proposals become law
The Act further outlaws direct sale of tea with all to be sold at the auction except for orthodox and specialty teas.
Wainaina Wambu | 3 months ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics