Defence ministry put to task over Sh1.4 billion bill
A contractor is demanding Sh1.4 billion from the Ministry of Defence for failure to settle a pending bill of Sh73 million, which has accrued interest.
By Moses Nyamori | 14 days ago
DOD asks families of missing KDF soldiers to go for DNA tests to help identify bodies
The long and agonizing wait for families that had their relatives working as Kenya Defense Forces in El Adde Camp in Somalia could likely come to an end after receiving communication from the Department of Defence (DOD).
SILAH KOSKEI AND MICHAEL OLLINGA | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession