Siblings Beryl, David Wamira prove disability is not inability
Beryl and her elder brother David may be deaf, but that is not a problem as they have vowed to excel no matter the circumstances and no...
By Washington Onyango | 1 year ago
Florence Pakata: I did not let deafness halt my dreams
She had to contend with many obstacles along her path but she remained focused and today holds a Master’s degree in Curriculum studies and is a curriculum developer at Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development.
Brigid Chemweno | 4 years ago
Bizarre: Man found licking dead teacher’s blood in mortuary arrested
By James Omoro
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- Where are our girls? Eastleigh mothers cry out for missing daughters
- Koome: I’ll work with Executive but cannot give up independence
- Why Kirubi couldn’t sell weaves, wigs
By Fred Kagonye
- Kirubi had razor-sharp intellect and nurtured promising young talent
By Eric Latiff