Uncertainty for Cytonn investors as court appoints administrator
Investors and creditors have to await the manager’s decision on whether two funds will be rescued or liquidated.
By Kamau Muthoni | 17 days ago
CMA bars Cytonn from taking up new investors till name change
According to Shamiah, the name change will do away with the confusion caused by the similar name used by the unregulated Cytonn Investment Management.
Wainaina Wambu | 2 months ago
CMA admits it lacked powers to protect investors’ lost billions
CMA Acting Director Marketing Operations Abubakar Hassan admitted regulatory gaps in the law that might have led to loss of investors’ billions.
Wambu Wainaina | 3 months ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption