Can’t Khan can? Ruto lawyer now succeeds Bensouda as ICC top prosecutor
Khan beat three other candidates by garnering 72 votes from the 123-member states and was largely pushed by Kenya.
By Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
Big victory for Deputy President William Ruto in ICC case
Deputy President William Ruto yesterday edged closer to untangling himself from shackles of the International Criminal Court (ICC).
Nzau Musau | 5 years ago
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala