Coronavirus wiped out 2,000 car sales from dealers' books
Despite the pandemic, dealers sold more cars in December compared to the same period in 2019 and 2018.
By Peter Theuri | 2 months ago
Despite weak shilling, Kenya’s new car sales increased by 12.8 percent in 2015
Kenya's new car sales increased by 12.8 per cent in 2015, despite a weak shilling and high interest rates.
Frankline Sunday | 5 years ago
Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong
- Vroom away: Killer gang targeting bodaboda operators on the loose
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Investigators arrest another suspect in NLC officer’s murder probe
By Kamore Maina
- No pay hike for civil servants as State rejects Sh68b demand