Samsung’s creativity pays dividends at International festival
Samsung Electronics has won 29 awards, including “Creative Marketer of the Year,” at the recent Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. The awards highlighted Samsung’s deliberate focus on meaningful consumer-centric campaigns, as well as the company’s continued contributions to creativity and excellence in marketing.
Standard Reporter | 4 years ago
Families of babies swapped at birth get over Sh140m compensation
Two families whose babies were swapped at birth twenty years ago have now been awarded almost â‚¬2 million (Â£1.5million) in compensation.
Mirror | 6 years ago
Six foods that rev up your ‘engine’
- Maasai clan goes to court to stop Uhuru directive on disputed land
- Uhuru drops erstwhile loyalists as Raila joins kitchen cabinet
By Nzau Musau
- Six police officers arrested drinking in bar during curfew
- Jakoyo Midiwo to be buried in Siaya on Saturday
- Months after road crash Tuju meets matatu driver