Athletics Kenya now sets up panel to hear dispute with branches
Athletics Kenya (AK) has set up an in-house arbitration panel to forestall a legal hitch regarding the impending arbitration with rebel branches.
By FeverPitch Reporter | 6 years ago
Uchumi Supermarket to add 13 more branches by end year
Uchumi Supermarkets plans to expand its branch network from the current 37 to 50 this year.
Standard Reporter | 6 years ago
Barclays Bank to shut seven branches sparking job losses fears
Barclays Bank of Kenya has become the latest lender to announce closure of some of its branches in a move aimed at cutting costs.
Patrick Alushula | 3 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body