CMA bars Cytonn from taking up new investors till name change
According to Shamiah, the name change will do away with the confusion caused by the similar name used by the unregulated Cytonn Investment Management.
By Wainaina Wambu | 1 month ago
Treasury bonds draw billions as banks shun private sector
Desperate investors find it safe to lend to the government owing to the uncertain business environment.
Dominic Omondi | 1 year ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat