BAT Kenya net profit grows 41 per cent on increased exports
?Cigarette maker British American Tobacco (BAT) Kenya is among the few firms that have defied the Covid-19 blues to register growth in profit.
By Macharia Kamau | 1 month ago
BAT to continue operations despite harsh environment
BAT Kenya says it will continue growing and distributing tobacco in Kenya. This is even in the face of growing anti-smoking campaigns and planned introduction of additional taxation.
Standard Reporter | 5 years ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes