More Kenyans hooked on loans as pandemic takes its toll
New data shows increased dependence on borrowing for sustenance, with many taking credit from one loan app to pay off another.
By Awal Mohammed | 12 days ago
World Bank loans increase by Sh304 billion in coronavirus year
Since the country recorded its first case of Covid-19 in March last year, the Washington-based institution has now given Kenya close to Sh304 billion.
Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession