State banks on new land system to curb fraud and delays
The government now hopes that the fraud and delays in the completion of transactions will come to an end with a new land information system.
By Peter Theuri | 4 months ago
Details of Uhuru's 45-minute call with Boris Johnson
President Kenyatta and UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson agree to raise Sh540b education fund to help 175m children.
Sara Okuoro | 5 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga