I quit architecture for African photography – Photographer Mutua Matheka
Mutua Matheka is not your usual photographer. You probably know him from his architectural photos taken from the top of Nairobi’s tallest buildings.
By Peter Muiruri | 3 months ago
Notre Dame On fire's anniversary, Notre-Dame's great bell breaks its silence
A year on from the inferno that gutted Notre-Dame de Paris and stunned the world, the cathedral’s great bell rang
Reuters | 1 year ago
How well are developers versed in sustainable architecture?
That Kenya is a leading country in Africa in regard to latest construction technology is not in doubt. Walk through Nairobi’s Upper Hill and Westlands areas and you will witness the country’s achievement.
Peter Muiruri | 5 years ago
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro