KTDA fights Munya reforms as factories elect fresh directors
On Wednesday, April 21, it will be the turn of Embu and Meru factories before Nyamira and Kisii factories hold their meetings at the end of April.
By Boniface Gikandi | 6 months ago
Leaders in Central jostle to succeed Uhuru as kingpin
Peter Kenneth has been quoted saying that despite Mt Kenya producing three presidents, nothing stops the region from producing another.
Ndungu Gachane | 8 months ago
Busia farmers, millers oppose KESMA move to lift ban on sugar importation
They accused the firm of failing to develop local production and instead rely on cheap cane from Uganda.
Ignatius Odanga | 1 year ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga