Bank shareholders primed for bumper dividend payouts
Traditional dividend payers such as KCB, Equity, Co-operative Bank of Kenya, NCBA are all promising to distribute part of the profits to shareholders.
By Patrick Alushula | 3 days ago
Absa Bank signals dividend payout as profit quadruples
Absa Bank Kenya net profit for the nine months ended September 2021 has more than quadrupled to Sh8.24 billion.
Patrick Alushula | 10 days ago
Absa Bank to pay judge Sh1m for bungled US shopping trip
Absa Bank Kenya has been ordered to pay a judge Sh1 million after her debit card was rejected while shopping in the US.
Dominic Omondi | 24 days ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller