Sub-standard boreholes pose health risks to Mombasa residents
Less than 200 of 6,000 boreholes in Mombasa have been approved by the National Water Management Authority (NWMA) even as experts warn that use of untreated water poses health risks.
Salt manufacturers lose bid to join case over use of seawater
Supreme Court judges reject application in suit challenging water agency’s Sh11.3b claim from firms.
Kamau Muthoni | 2 years ago
Sexual relations with a cousin: What the law says
- BMW driver dies after hitting truck on the Southern Bypass
By Mate Tongola
- Want to know the truth about the dead? Read the obituaries
By XN Iraki
- Otiende: My removal from JLAC has nothing to do with BBI
- Suluhu: Closer ties for Kenya and Tanzania
By Allan Mungai
- Kabi WaJesus admits to fathering child after DNA test
By Too Jared