Sex for marks, ‘Mwakenya’ were unheard of- Joel Shunza Litali
I joined Kenyatta University in 1991 for a bachelor’s of arts degree in Education, majoring in Kiswahili and Sociology.
By Robert Amalemba | 5 years ago
Leah Wanjiru Mungai: Our position was that we would not leave without our sons
At 77, Leah Wanjiru Mungai still has a spring in her step and a smile that lights up a room. Mungai, a mother of six, is content with life at her modest home in Mwimuto, Wangige, and cheerily invites visitors into her simply furnished house. Atop one of two wooden tables stands a television set and gas cooker.
Mystery of meeting elusive Nyayo House 'Torturer-in-chief'
Locals want livestock allowed to graze in ADC farm linked to Ruto
- Raila’s grand march to State House begins
- Roads closed for Nairobi Expressway construction reopen from September 30
- Puzzle of dairy cows killed for udders and reproductive parts
- You have no right to complain about high fuel prices, Speaker tells MPs
- Willie Kimani murder: Four police officers have case to answer
By Sara Okuoro