Fat cop beats up conductor who teased him over his size
By PKEMOI NGENOH | June 14th 2013
By PKEMOI NGENOH
A chubby police officer at the Likoni-Jogoo Road roundabout roughed up a matatu conductor on claims that he had teased him about his size.
Witnesses said the officer claimed the tout had insulted him by saying he has grown big because he “has ‘eaten’ enough bribes”.
Witnesses said the officer was manning the roundabout and inspecting matatus to find out if they were roadworthy when he saw the conductor in a bus.
The officer flagged down the Lunga Lunga-bound mini-bus and went after him.
He grabbed his hair and slapped him to the shock of passengers and passers-by.
“He slapped him several times asking why he said he was fat because of bribes,” a witness said.
The incident was however brought to an end when a Kayole bound mini-bus, which had been flagged down by the officer, sped off.
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy