Monday Blues by Stevens Muendo
Mombasa-based events organiser Julia Achieng aka Beyonce, is counting her loses after fire gutted her house on Friday night.
The sassy and controversial star was in bed when the tragedy happened.
“I had left a candle burning. I woke up in shock as I found a huge flame burning through my bedroom. I called for help and my neighbours answered the call,” Beyonce told MondayBlues on Saturday.
- 1 The problem with PPP deals
- 2 Netball: Ganec and Ulinzi win first leg league fixtures
- 3 Joho: Why I would be ODM presidential candidate
- 4 Towns not equipped to fight infernos