Illuminati Book opens the lid on Kenyan artists
By pulse | December 28th 2012
The topic of Illuminati has done the rounds in local entertainment circles, but just as the stories were about to die down, a new book on the subject dubbed Illuminati and Freemasonry in East Africa Volume One is out on the streets.
Written by a Dr Justin Adiyb, the book has never-before documented details about secret society organisations in East Africa. Pulse received an advance copy of the book, which contains names of a few Kenyan artistes.
The 143-page book is filled with controversy and conspiracy theories. A sequel of the book is expected soon. Keep it here for more.
Governors propose lockdown to curb spread of Covid-19
By Erick Abuga
- This man Jakoyo: MP’s last message to Raila Odinga
- Ruto: Tweets that tell the story of a fall out
By Allan Mungai
- Jubilee poached me – Mwaura
- TB Joshua to be buried at his synagogue, wife set to take over
By Too Jared
- Raila returns to Coast amid a lull
By Benard Sanga