Radio personality and ex-Harambee Stars coach Jacob 'Ghost' Mulee was Friday morning rushed to the Aga Khan Hospital after he was involved in a road accident along Brookside Drive, Westlands, Nairobi.
Radio and TV personality Felix Odiwuor alias ‘Jalas’ made the announcement in his morning show on Kiss 100 ‘Kamene and Jalas’.
Jalas explained how a bodaboda rider followed him to work after he had passed the accident scene, prompting him to go back as soon as he heard it was Mulee.
“Jalas, that is your colleague who has been involved in that accident. Ghost Mulee,” the presenter explained.
According to him, Mulee’s car was close to being ‘written off’ and the accident scene had attracted a multitude.
- READ MORE
- When desire to excel remains the only hope for disabled footballers
- NOC-K visits athletics camps ahead of Tokyo Olympics
- Coach Tarus is determined to rewrite history with GSU
- Kisumu All Stars edge Hot Stars in ‘Kisumu Dala Derby’
- Olunga to debut at 2020 FIFA Club World Cup as Al-Duhail draw African giants Al Ahly
- Dortmund star Bellingham helping raise funds for school construction in Mombasa
“He was driving, turning into Brookside Drive before a matatu hit him from behind. I had to take Ghost to the hospital and has been admitted at the Aga Khan,” explained Jalas.
HERE IS THE VIDEO:
Jacob Ghost Mulee involved in an accident this morning. He was rushed to hospital by @JalangoMwenyewe
Quick recovery to him. #KameneAndJalas pic.twitter.com/z37SUOVPNr — Kiss 100 Kenya (@Kiss100kenya) October 16, 2020
More to follow…