Aerobic exercise can help you burn fat and anaerobic exercise can help you build muscle, which in turn helps to burn fat.
Reduce alcohol intake because alcohol calories consumed are deposited as belly fat.
Eat small portions of healthy food three times a day to burn more fat and calories or consume a bowl of fruits or vegetables if you feel hungry.
Reduce sugar intake by filling yourself up with protein, vegetables, whole grains or Substitute sugar with honey if possible.
Drink plenty of water, fruit juice and vegetable juice.
- READ MORE
- SportPesa’s grand comeback frozen as CS Matiangi reads riot act
- Wazito make light work of Vihiga Utd
- Nairobi City Stars team manager is dead
- Kenyans set to light up Valencia Marathon
- It is a battle of titans in Valencia meet tomorrow
- Crunch moment for Gor Mahia as they host APR
Hit the gym every day since Exercise is a quick way to burn the extra calories.
Crunches are the best-known exercises which get you strong abdominal muscles and burning your stomach fat quickly.
Reduce the intake of White Rice, White Bread and Starchy foods since they increase abdominal fat.