The 20-leg all-year-round amateur series will traverse several golf clubs across the country culminating with the Grand Finale at Karen Country Club on December 3.
As part of the bank’s noble initiative of supporting budding talent, the main series will run alongside the NCBA Junior Golf Series.
The junior tournament will cater for the budding golf talent in the country for children aged between 6 and 18 years and will include two-day golf clinics intended to shore up the junior competition.
The junior series will feature two events at Karen Country Club on August 23-24 and Muthaiga Golf Club on December 9-10 2021.
- READ MORE
- Thika Sports Club hard-hitter Ngige eyes good show at Kenya Open
- Ngige takes lead in first round of Safari series
- Maina engineers his way to victory at Thika course
- Golf: 20 pros for Invitational Memorial meet in Nyeri
- Tusker FC teenage sensation Meja wins Best Player of the Month award
- Bright future ahead as World Handicap System starts off
Speaking during the official launch of the Series at Royal Nairobi Golf Club yesterday, NCBA Group Managing Director John Gachora noted that the bank was keen on partnerships and sponsorships that drive transformation, with sports being a key area of focus for the company.