Manchester United chiefs are reportedly weighing up signing Real Madrid veteran Sergio Ramos on a two-year deal.
The 34-year-old defender is out of contract in the summer, so would not move to Old Trafford until then.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is desparate to find a new partner for Harry Maguire but his pursuits of RB Leipzig's Dayot Upamecano and Napoli's Kalidou Koulibaly have so far been fruitless.
Ramos is stalling over signing a new deal, and according to Calcio Mercato, could move to either United or PSG, who are also interested in snapping him up on a free.
- READ MORE
- Congested calendar, more injuries make game less entertaining - Zidane
- Ramos misses two penalties as Spain grab draw with Switzerland
- FKF league: Vihiga upset champions Gor Mahia
- Champs GSU disarm rivals: Moim and Wisa looking forward to reunion with champions Kenya Prisons
- Otula retains Kenya Basketball Federation top seat
- Polo: Jadini leads Twiga to finals of Soldiers Salute tournament