Mauricio Pochettino could open the door to Kylian Mbappe leaving Paris Saint-Germain amid interest from Liverpool and Real Madrid, reports the Daily Express.
Newly-appointed PSG boss Pochettino is keen to sign Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero this summer, while a move for Barcelona legend Lionel Messi is also on the cards.
The former Spurs manager is set to be given a large sum to spend on transfers, with Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba also being monitored.
But to finance moves for all of his targets, Pochettino will need to allow players to leave, with Mbappe the most likely candidate to depart Parc des Princes.
Liverpool have long been linked with the prolific young Frenchman, who has 18 months remaining on his deal with PSG, but Real Madrid are sure to put up a fierce fight for the player's signature.
- READ MORE
- Harry Kane made PSG's top target if Mbappe, Neymar leave
- Mbappe makes declaration on PSG future after scoring hat-trick at Barcelona
- Will PSG sign Messi? Pochettino opens up about Messi's Barcelona future
- Mbappe sends emotional 'thank you' message to Tuchel after PSG sacking
- Wanyama's former boss Pochettino set to become PSG's next manager after Tuchel’s sacking
- Boost for Kisumu as Ghanaian golfers set to grace Nyanza tourney