The National Basketball Association (NBA) and Ford Motor Company (Ford) have announced the launch of the first Jr. NBA Nairobi League.
The competition will involve Kenyan boys aged 14 and below. WNBA All-Star Chiney Ogwumike (Connecticut Sun) flagged off the league yesterday at Kasarani Stadium.
The Jr. NBA Nairobi League will feature 30 local school teams. Each school will receive corresponding NBA team-branded jerseys for their games. Ford is the official partner of the Junior NBA Nairobi League, while the Kenyan Basketball Federation will support Jr.
NBA Nairobi League activities.
- READ MORE
- Review: Stars coach Mulee is hopeful of positive result in Comoros
- Harambee Stars path to Afcon is now more complicated after another draw at home
- 10 man Comoros dents Stars AFCON 2021 hopes after 1-1 draw
- Harambee Stars seek first AFCON Group G win against leaders Comoros at Kasarani tonight
- German FA to review state of national team on December 4
- Suspension of African football boss opens field for new faces