KBL announces Sh40 million for Kenya Open
Kenya Breweries Limited (KBL) through its premium spirits brand Johnnie Walker announced a Sh40 million sponsorship on Friday towards this year’s Magical Kenya Open Golf Championship, which will be held from March 12 to 15 at the Karen Country Club.
The sponsorship tranche is the second part of the three-year deal committed last year with the Kenya Open Golf Limited, organisers of the golf championship that secured rights to be the official alcoholic beverages partner.
KBL Managing Director, Jane Karuku said the partnership is in line with the organisation’s sports agenda.
- Man City take fight to UEFA on and off the fieldFootball 1 day ago
- Kiprop turns to rally after doping troubleAthletics 1 day ago
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard opens up on possibility of Liverpool returnFootball 2 days ago
- Anthony Joshua salutes ‘gladiators’ Wilder and Fury, leaves world guessing what’s nextBoxing 2 hours ago
- Arsenal star Ozil shows heartwarming gesture to seriously ill teenager [PHOTOS]Premier League 1 day ago
- Coach banned and fined Sh20k for 'naked celebration' after team's win over former employers Football 1 day ago
- Hockey maestro Aura takes over big job at ButaliHockey 14 hours ago