Ajax agree to sell Hakim Ziyech to Chelsea for an initial Sh4.4 billion
Ajax Amsterdam have agreed to sell Moroccan winger Hakim Ziyech to Chelsea for an initial 40 million euros (Sh4.4 billion)) in the close season, the Dutch club said on Thursday.
Ziyech, who helped Ajax win the league and Dutch Cup double last season, has seen his stock rise further this campaign with eight goals and 18 assists in the league and Champions League.
The fee for the 26-year-old could rise to 44 million euros, Ajax added.
"Ajax and Chelsea have reached an agreement for the transfer of Hakim Ziyech. The player will join the Premier League club on July 1, 2020 and will finish the season in Amsterdam," the Dutch champions said on their website.
- Juventus players, coach Sarri agree pay cut due to coronavirusFootball 2 days ago
- Reports: Delayed Tokyo Olympics likely to open in July 2021Football 2 days ago
- Cancel the league if it can’t be finished by June - Harry KaneFootball 2 days ago
- Only 479 days to go: Tokyo resets the clock on OlympicsFootball 2 days ago
- Mourinho to take Spurs training via video amid coronavirus lockdownFootball 2 days ago
- Messi announces additional Barca pay cut to help employeesFootball 1 day ago
- For point guard Akinyi, it's one step at a timeBasketball 1 day ago