National Super League: Migori Youth land six new players
National Super League side Migori Youth FC has beefed up its squad with six new players as it continues to push for promotion to the Kenya Premier League next season.
Speaking to the Standard Sports, Migori Chairman Abdi Azizi said they have brought in young energy to strengthen the team that has been doing well compared to the past two seasons.
“We went for the youth in this mid window for our philosophy is to play with a youger and energetic squad.
We also want to nurture and promote local talents just as we did for the ikes of Enock Agwanda who started here,” Aziz said.
Among the new signings include Evance Ajema from FKF Division One side Sindo United, Kevin Haagai from St Peters Mumias who has been promoted from the club academy as well as Mark Ochieng from Awasi Secondary School.[
- He belongs to Man United – Solskjaer’s stern warning to Pogba’s agent RaiolaGossip & Rumours 9 hours ago
- Harambee Starlets striker Esse Akida joins Turkish top-flight side Besiktas on a two-year dealFootball 1 hour ago
- Man Utd's Ighalo could feature against Chelsea, says SolskjaerFootball 2 days ago
- Tokyo 2020 unveils Games mottoSports 10 hours ago
- Gor, AFC Leopards squeeze through in Betway CupFootball 21 hours ago
- Man United predicted starting line-up vs ChelseaPremier League 6 hours ago
- Mauricio Pochettino and Brendan Rodgers 'top contenders for Man City job' Gossip & Rumours 1 day ago