Beach Volleyball: Kenya eyes 2020 Olympics slot
Kenya women's beach volleyball coach Sammy Mulinge is convinced he has a generation of players who can make it to this year’s Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan.
“The players I have are new to beach volleyball and ready to stay on top of the game for years to come,” said Mulinge in reference to Yvonne Wavinya, Brackcides Agala, Gaudencia Makokha and captain Phosca Kasisi who qualified for the second round of the Africa Zone Five championships set for next month.
Speaking from Dar es salaam, Tanzania yesterday, Mulinge said the four will not rest until thy bag the have continued to gain the needed exposure to enable them qualify for the Olympic Games.
- Beach Volleyball: Coach Mulinge drops twoVolleyball and Handball 2 days ago
- Karen leg of Safari Tour attracts record fieldGolf 2 days ago
- Top guns who crossed the seas, fell in love through athletics [PHOTOS]Athletics 2 days ago
- Kobe Bryant mourners visit wrong gravesite as mystery surrounds final resting placeBasketball 2 days ago
- Wilder, Fury bulk up for heavyweight showdownBoxing 2 days ago
- Neymar ‘eyeing PSG extension’ despite Barca linkGossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Real's Eden Hazard at risk for City clash after latest injuryFootball 1 day ago