Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology switch off hosts Mean Machine
Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology (MMUST) recorded their sixth consecutive win in the 2019-20 KRU Championships after beating hosts Mean Machine 18-16 over the weekend, in Nairobi.
Kevin Abuga and Isaiah Mulongo crossed over the white wash once with John Bahati and Tyson Juma adding two penalties and a conversion as the Kakamega-based students maintained their second spot in the log with 25 points.
MMUST captain Samuel Mbeche said the win was well-timed ahead of their top of the table clash against leaders Strathmore Leos next weekend.
“Our morale is high and to win against a strong side like Mean Machine, is a morale booster,” Mbeche said.
- Athletes qualified for Tokyo 2020 to keep spots in 2021Football 2 days ago
- Doping: Coronavirus will not be opportunity for drug cheats says WADA chiefAthletics 2 days ago
- Return of Premier League football: English leagues say facing difficult decisions over virus impactFootball 2 days ago
- Listen to former FKF boss Hatimy, Twaha tells MwendwaFootball 2 days ago
- Former international players urge for respect on FIFA's stand on FKF ElectionsFootball 1 day ago
- Juventus players agree to take pay reduction in Sh10 billion cost-cutFootball 1 day ago
- Chelsea player reveals difficulty of separation from children due to coronavirusFootball 1 day ago