'Not Chelsea, not Tottenham - Arsenal is the only club worth playing for in London'
German goalkeeper Bernd Leno has taunted Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea as he claims Arsenal is the only club worth playing for in London.
Speaking to the German outlet Sport Bild, Leno stated that Arsenal has more fans all over the world as compared to Chelsea and Arsenal.
“You can't compare, of course, Arsenal is a world club, the club here in London. Not Chelsea, not Tottenham - Arsenal is the club here with fans around the world.
"No matter where we are, also in the USA or in Asia, there are many fans of Arsenal everywhere,” Leno pointed out.
UEFA might have reinforced Leno’s feeling of superiority with the latest release of their coefficient rankings.
How club coefficients are calculated
According to UEFA, club coefficients are based on the results of clubs competing in the five previous seasons of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
The rankings determine the seeding of each club in relevant UEFA competition draws.
The season club coefficients are based on the results of clubs competing in the current UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League season.
The rankings, combined with those of the previous four seasons, determine the seeding for each club in all UEFA competition draws.
- Harry Maguire to take charge right away after Young's departure Football 2 days ago
- Impala seeking redemption against Oilers in crucial tieRugby 2 days ago
- Fireworks as regional teams fight for places in qualifiersBasketball 2 days ago
- AK: Dopers have nowhere to hideAthletics 2 days ago
- Kariobangi Sharks to meet Naivas as Confed Cup startsFootball 2 days ago
- Bigwigs clash in KisumuSports 2 days ago
- USIU host Mean Machine in battle for play offsRugby 2 days ago