'Not Chelsea, not Tottenham - Arsenal is the only club worth playing for in London'
German goalkeeper Bernd Leno has taunted Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea as he claims Arsenal is the only club worth playing for in London.
Speaking to the German outlet Sport Bild, Leno stated that Arsenal has more fans all over the world as compared to Chelsea and Arsenal.
“You can't compare, of course, Arsenal is a world club, the club here in London. Not Chelsea, not Tottenham - Arsenal is the club here with fans around the world.
"No matter where we are, also in the USA or in Asia, there are many fans of Arsenal everywhere,” Leno pointed out.
UEFA might have reinforced Leno’s feeling of superiority with the latest release of their coefficient rankings.
How club coefficients are calculated
According to UEFA, club coefficients are based on the results of clubs competing in the five previous seasons of the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.
The rankings determine the seeding of each club in relevant UEFA competition draws.
The season club coefficients are based on the results of clubs competing in the current UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League season.
The rankings, combined with those of the previous four seasons, determine the seeding for each club in all UEFA competition draws.
- CS Amina flags off Kenya’s shooting team ahead of IDPA tourneySports 19 hours ago
- Champions League road to Istanbul beginsFootball 12 hours ago
- Africa deaf athletes’ championships startAthletics 12 hours ago
- Serbia hand Kenya’s Malkia Strikers third W. Cup lossVolleyball and Handball 12 hours ago
- USM Algier humble Gor Mahia in CAF Champions League matchFootball 12 hours ago
- Kenya confident as inaugural Africa fiesta kicks offAthletics 12 hours ago
- Malkia Strikers make false start in JapanVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago